About WWE SuperCard
Get ready to dominate them all with Season 3 of WWE Supercard, the biggest, baddest update yet to the card battle game that has thrilled over 11 million players around the world!
WWE Supercard delivers over 150 Superstars of the past, present and future as well as fast-paced, in-your-face action like you’ve never seen before! Featuring the series’ first real time battle against live opponents, including a 15-on-15 Royal Rumble and ranked player-versus-player, Season 3 allows you to engage and compete with others from around the world for ranking and rewards!
WWE SuperCard Season 3 includes:
• RANKED / PVP MODE – Battle in real time against live opponents from around the world for the top slot in a new monthly leaderboard for ranking and rewards.
• ROYAL RUMBLE – Pit 15 of your best cards against 15 of an opponent’s cards in a brand new, real-time gameplay mode in a battle to see the last card standing;
• NEW CARD TIERS – Access three new card tiers and compete for more than 100 new cards;• WILD MODE – Use both Active and Legacy cards to compete against opponents and gain more Active cards for your deck;
• SEASON 1 LEGACY CARDS – Retain Season 1 cards through their transition to Legacy cards in Season 3, with the cards available for play in the game’s new Wild Mode feature;
• YOUR FAVORITE MODES – Money in the Bank, Ring Domination, People’s Champion Challenge, King of the Ring, and Road to Glory are all carrying over to S3. And, yes, your S2 cards will be playable across all this in addition to Ranked, Wild, and Royal Rumble mode.
***Update requires OS 4.0.3+ WILL NOT RUN ON ANY EARLIER OS***WWE SuperCard wiki
WWE SuperCard is a 2014 video game for iOS and Android, and a mobile installment in the WWE video game series, developed by Cat Daddy Games and published by 2K Games. It is a collectible card game featuring WWE wrestlers.
In a wild match, the player has to set up a group of four superstars, two female superstars and two support cards you get to pick from any card that you unlocked between season 1, 2, and 3. The player gets to choose from four opponents, which are similar to your tier it also provides the number of matches won and loss by your opponent. After selecting the opponent, the player heads towards a match with his/her opponent’s deck. Each wild match features a variety of matches, in which the player selects one or two cards with/without a support card, suiting to the one or two stats to be compared in the match and that the match is for the male superstars,