About Divya Bhaskar
Dainik Bhaskar Group, India’s largest language media group, brings to you the most comprehensive Gujarati News app. The app covers Latest Gujarati news from all around the world giving you a complete up-to-date coverage on news anytime and anywhere. This app brings to you unrivalled coverage of Gujarat and its major cities with a dedicated section for the Gujarati diaspora.
• Latest news stories in Gujarati on political issues, latest cricket stories, Bollywood news (बॉलीवुड समाचार) and important global events from around the world.
• Enjoy local Gujarati city news (खबरें आपके अपने राज्य से) plus your daily and monthly horoscope (राशिफल), astrology, stock updates, fashion tips, business and technology news (टेक्नोलॉजी न्यूज़).
• Access videos on news, sports, entertainment and photos from around the globe in our gallery.
• Opt-in facility for notifications so that you keep abreast of the latest news (ताज़ा खबर) even when you are not using the app
• Fastest Speed on 2G networks.
• Share your favourite articles and videos with your friends
• Comments on articles and save it to read later
• Customize your reading by selecting font size and background color.
• App available for Free
Download Divya Bhaskar today to get latest and breaking news alerts in Gujarati, browse through different categories such as India News (राष्ट्रीय समाचार), World News (दुनिया न्यूज़), Entertainment – Bollywood News (मनोरंजन न्यूज़), Sports News (खेल समाचार), Tech News (टेक्नोलॉजी न्यूज़), State News (खबरें आपके अपने राज्य से ), Cricket news (क्रिकेट न्यूज़) anytime and anywhere.
Visit our site: http://m.divyabhaskar.co.in/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/divyabhaskar/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/divya_bhaskar
Divya Bhaskar wiki
Divya Bhaskar (literally Charming Sun) is a Gujarati newspaper in Gujarat, India, owned by D B Corp Ltd. It is one of the highest circulation Gujarati dailies, with the most number of editions in Gujarat.
In 2003, the Bhopal-based Bhaskar Group identified Ahmedabad, Gujarat as the city with highest potential for the fourth launch of Dainik Bhaskar outside Madhya Pradesh (MP). It surveyed 12,00,000 households, with a team of 1050 surveyors, 64 supervisors, 16 zonal managers and 4 divisional managers. The surveyors were gathered largely through posters at colleges and word-of-mouth publicity, instead of expensive print and TV advertisements. Nearly 40-50% of the surveyors were later absorbed in Dainik Bhaskar or Divya Bhaskar, while the rest were given a certificate of appreciation. The team was trained to reach out to 8 lakh households in Ahmedabad and 4 lakh households in adjoining districts, in a time span of 40 days.